Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fresh Start in Utah

Yesterday I arrived in Utah--my new home for the next four years. Crazy! I decided to create a blog, one because it's probably easier than writing in a journal every day and two, anyone can read it. So this will be used to write down all my adventures in Utah at my dream college, BYU.

So far, I have said goodbye to my family back at home and now I'm staying with my Utah family who I haven't seen in five years. Right now, I'm in love with the Utah mountains and air--no humidity. Yesterday, it was 90 degrees but it felt better than Virginia in 80 degrees! I also got to go see the BYU campus (first time ever) and I loved it. The campus was beautiful and I got a lovely tour from my Aunt Vickie haha. But the only confusing thing are the names for the buildings...too many to memorize! So I'm going to have to study the buildings before I go or else I'll get lost! But I'm so excited to go there! Only a few more days! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment