Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Love Bee-Why-You

Yesterday (Saturday) was quite a handful. I was sick Friday night (darn allergies) and slept for 11 hours and work up around 11ish. After showering and getting ready for the day, I had my "breakfast" with a hall-mate, Jonni. After a glorious breakfast (seriously, so delicious), we decided to go all around campus to look for our classrooms, not just the buildings they were in. This proved to be very helpful because most of the time it took us at least 5 minutes to find a certain class. But after that and after relaxing a bit (our feet were killing us at that point), we headed out for some dinner. Again, it was glorious. Then we came back to our hall and got ready for our first college dance. If you took out the slow dances and the swing dances, it was actually a lot of fun! Then all of us (Andre for a little bit, Alison L., roommate Alison N., Jonni and I) all hung out. We spent most of the evening dodging sprinklers, going lobby-hopping and then watching funny YouTube videos. All in all, it was a fun Saturday night.

Today will be my first church meeting in my BYU Ward. I'm really excited! :]

And it's official. I want to try-out for the BYU Women's Rugby Team. There's an interest meeting Monday. We'll see how that goes. Alison N., Jonni and Liz (a friend from my stake who lives in Heritage) wants to join the team too. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment