Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sorry For the Delay.

But with thousands of tests and papers and little sleep and my new calling and all that jazz, something had to give. And that something was this blog.

So updates:

  • I'm FHE mom. Yay.
  • I've passed all my tests...but I'm not sure how long I'll keep that up with my next test I'll be taking.
  • BYU football is such a stress--but we beat USU, so it's all good.
  • I saw my friend, Julia F, after FIVE YEARS OF NOT SEEING EACH OTHER. It was crazy weird and awesome. And her cousins were cute too.
  • I'm lovin' my classes, especially my art class...mainly because of Tony and Zach.
  • I'm lovin' my roommates.
  • I'm lovin' hanging out with Michaela especially during/after football games. 
  • Nelson is better than Heaps. By. Far.
  • Excited for General Conference tomorrowwww!
  • Excited for my cousin's farewell party. I'll miss him. 
  • Women's Conference = in love with President Uchtdorf's talk. Forget-me-nots are my favorite! Also, this painting that I'm in (The Five That Were Wise by Rose Datoc Dall) has forget-me-nots in the headdress...made it THAT much cooler.

That's all I can think of. Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment