Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Things I Love and Am Grateful For

  1. I love my roommates. And I am grateful them. They are such great examples to me and make me laugh. I couldn't have asked for better girls to live with. McCall, Ali, Kristen, Jessie and Chandler...love them!
  2. My ward. Everyone is pretty much superb. I don't know everyone yet...but out of the people I have met, I just can feel of their spirits and goodness. They inspire me to be a better person. Many just make my day with their smiles. I couldn't have asked to be in a better ward.
  3. The Gospel. Today I had an interview with the Bishop and he asked me how I felt about the Gospel. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I love the Gospel and am so grateful to have it in my life. It has been such a source of happiness and comfort in my life. Sometimes I think about what my life would be like if I wasn't Mormon...and I know it would be completely different. I would feel lost and incomplete. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints gives me direction; it gives me a path to follow and that path makes me happy. I want to share it with anyone and everyone.
  4. My family. Being far away from home and not getting to see them everyday is hard. Not as hard as last year, but still hard. I love them so much.
  5. Natural beauty. As I walked to the church building this morning, I noticed the beautiful fall leaves in the mountains and how the rock of the mountains is a beautiful shade of purple. So breath-taking and majestic. 

That is all for now. I'm just happy and content with life in good old Provo. Last week was stressful and I'm sure that my stress will continue, but I am happy. 

PS: Need to listen to some soothing church music? Listen to David Tolk. He's great.  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment