Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11/01, Never Forget

Today is the 10th anniversary of 9/11. I don't remember a whole lot about my childhood (I know, horrible, I'm not even 20 yet!), but I do remember that day. I was in either 3rd or 4th grade and it was lunch time. We were all lined up to go to recess but we couldn't go outside. My friend, Chelsey, and I thought there was a disease going around that prevented us from going outside. Then when I got home, I saw my mom crying in front of the t.v. I didn't quite understand right then, but over time I just realized the severity. I also learned that one of the planes had crossed into the bottom half of Ohio but turned around--but it explained why we couldn't go outside.


God bless America, the leaders of our nation, and those fighting to keep this country safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment