Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Just An Update.

  1. My wisdom teeth/face don't hurt as bad...now the only pain I feel is really in my head/stomach. I'm a mess. But hey, I'm almost healed...fingers crossed!
  2. I finished all my America's Next Top Model reruns with my mama. I think she's hooked. Can I just say, that I think Tyra Banks is such a wonderful role model? For all you doubters/h8rs, just watch a season of ANTM. I used to think she was just a pretty face model, no substance, vapid...well clearly, I was wrong. Go Tyra! 
  3. I finished the Bachelorette season. I'm so glad (SPOILER ALERT) JP won and that Ashley finally found love. She definitely wasn't my favorite bachelorette, but you know, everyone deserves love. She and JP seem so cute together! I wish them the best...now I just have to wait for the Bachelor!
  4. I had a full day at work today. First day back. 
  5. Michaela left on Friday...I can't remember if I already posted this and I'm too lazy to check. 
  6. I got a letter from my friend, Tyler, who's at the MTC. So proud of him. He's serving in the Hong Kong Cantonese speaking mission. 
  7. I'm relaxing and reading my friend, Jonni's, favorite book, Love Walked In. So far, I'm definitely a fan...and I have no idea what's going to happen. Like everything I've wanted to happen seems very unlikely it's going to happen, but I'm okay with that because it's just so good. 
That is all. 

Grab the good in life and run with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment