Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"I'm Old Gregggg!"

So I just got back from the Potomac Falls Volleyball Alumni Game (the uppercase words make it sound so official, right?). I felt so old! But considering that the alum side had one pregnant girl and the rest hadn't played in months/years, we did alright. It was just very humbling...for some reason, I was in the back most of the time and played middle which I hadn't played since juniorish year. But ey, it's all good. I got to see my girls, Nicole, Alexa and Kayla which was nice. I also saw my old coaches which was crazy! So many good memories.

Oh and a camping update--loved it. I'm not a good camper, but I love camping! The burnt marshmallows and hot dogs, the rain, the bugs...just MAKES the experience. LOVE LOVE LOVE. And I loved the company. We also went to this Roman bath thing in Berkeley Springs (I can't remember if it's West Virginia or Maryland). But it was amazing! I definitely recommend it.

And I'm totally in a good mood, maybe its the happy endorphins rushing through my veins, maybe its the company, maybe its cuz I'm waiting for a certain letter from a certain Elder in my life (well I love all my Elders and their letters, so I guess I'm anxious for all of them haha). But anyway, this fabulous mood I'm in makes me JAM OUT to excellent music. So enjoy, here's a little taste.

Cameron Mitchell--Love Can Wait; was on the Glee Project. Whatta stud!

The Thompson Square--Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not

Peace out, girl scouts.  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment