Monday, August 29, 2011

A BYUtiful Day.

Today was the first day of school, everyone! How exciting! Here's how my day went:
  • 5:40 AM--Wake up!
  • 6:00 AM--Gym with my friend, Corinne. 
  • 7:00 AM--Walk home from gym, call Mom (of course!)
  • 7:15-9:30 AM--Get ready for my day; shower; hair/make-up; clothes; pack lunch and backpack; fix printer; etc.
  • 10:00 AM--Human Development in the JFSB. This will be a fun, but probably very difficult class. I'm excited! Oh and my old roomie, Alison N, is in the class...yay. 
  • 11:00 AM--Geography and World Affairs in the same building/classroom as the first class (convenient!). Everyone who knows me, knows my geography is the pits. But I'm excited for this class because my teacher has traveled to 92 countries and is (so far) very funny. A girl from my old ward, Jillian, is also in this class.
  • 11:45 AM--Let out of class early (yessss!); head to Wilk.
  • 12:00 PM--Take Typing test...got a SIGNIFICANTLY higher score than last time. And I kinda felt like I was typing slower than the last time, but apparently not!
  • 12:30 PM--Walk to JKB for Stats class at 1...I call it the "Just Kidding" Building. Get it?
  • 1:00 PM--Stats class...with 3 girls from my Taylor Hall class. Looks like I already have a study group?
  • 2:00 PM--Usually Stats lab...buttt I didn't have lab today! Yay! So I went back to the Wilk to buy a planner and I saw Laura and Jimmy (from the Stake back home).
Eventually I made it back to my apartment. Read a page or two of my books. Filled out some dates on my planner. Waiting for FHE. Woot woo. That's basically my day today...and tomorrow should be just as great!

Btdubs, I totally went on my first date on Friday...got my first date in and the year hadn't even started. So basically I'm set for awhile. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment