Monday, August 15, 2011

Gladys Getcha-There.


That's the name of the family GPS. I think it's become possessed. It took me on a toll road (ummm, no thanks!), around the airport (yeah, again, no thanks!) and all over Northern Virginia...thanks, Gladys, but you didn't quite "get me there". Also, don't try calling the toll road people begging them to let you through because you don't have money and don't even think about crying (yeah, I was lost but also one of my best friends was leaving on his mission and I wouldn't see him for two years)...because it won't work. They'll just say, "Suck it up. Find a way. You're not going through without the money."...Yeah, well...you have a good day, too...not.

So when I finally made it home (bailed on the party--it took me an hour and I still didn't make it), my mom offered to drive me. We got lost too, thanks to Gladys. But I guess on the bright side I eventually made it and gave David two big hugs and a fist pump.

Failed technology, 1. Megan, 0.

For your entertainment..."Storm Warning" by Hunter Hayes, aka the Justin Bieber of country music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment