Friday, July 29, 2011

Low Threshold of Pain.

According to research everyone has a different threshold of pain. So who are the lucky one's that don't feel pain so much? Men and people with low-stress levels. By process of elimination that means women and people with extremely high-stress levels have a lower threshold of pain...except for when women are giving birth, thank you for Your mercy on that one.

But anyway, for those of you who don't know, this past week = probably the most stressful week of my summer. Just a bunch of demands at work (all reasonable, its just that its Seminar week for Mary Kay and their our main people), company (yay for Michaela coming to visit...just trying to balance that wasn't fun) and the typical drama (............think what you will.........). That being said, huge, huge, HUGE amounts of stress. Like weight of the world (or a business, nbd) and being pushed to the grind in every other aspect.

Now that you know that, I guess it's a perfect moment to let you know that to top off this fabulous week, I GOT MY WISDOM TEETH TAKEN OUT! Yay for no more wisdom! And boo for my low threshold of pain I'm experiencing. My oral surgeon (who was great, if any of you want a referral!) told me I'd be in some serious pain, especially since I wasn't prancing through a field of flowers so to speak...and whatta ya know. She was so right. I cannot even feel my pain meds kicking in.

Let's pray I'm just jumping the gun saying that above statement and that in about 20ish seconds I'll be ready to enjoy my weekend of 24/7 bedtime, mashed potatoes/ice cream/pudding/applesauce/yogurt, and America's Next Top Model since I already finished the first episode of Project Runway (seriously people, watch the show!).

Oh and shout-out to Jillian who brought me "fruit chillers"...they are my favorite, thus far! Thank you!  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment