Thursday, July 28, 2011

Reasons Why I Should Learn "Car-Speak"

  1. Boys like it
  2. I'd feel pretty darn cool
  3. I'd understand/know what Michaela is talking about when she freaks out about a car that zoomed by
  4. I'd be able to tell Michaela what car my friend drives in, so when she'd tell me "oh, it's already here", we wouldn't have to wait another 10 minutes for her to walk into my house.
For the #4 comment--yes, this is a true fact. What she was doing, I have no idea, nor did I know this until she left. Again, this is why car speak is so important. Cuz had I known it, I would've snuck up down the cul-de-sac, crawled around her car to the front and jumped up and freaked her out. That would've shown her haha.

FUN THINGS MICHAELA AND I HAVE DONE SINCE SHE'S BEEN HERE (let's remind ourselves that fun is relative...especially given that this week is Seminar at work AKA crazy demanding):
  1. Take your best friend to work week...yup, made that up.
  2. Watch an endless amount of hulu.
  3. Had "Family Game Night" two days in a row (with David).
  4. Gone to a Nats baseball game (with David and his friend, Jared)...can I just say, I will marry a major league baseball player?
  5. Pool.
  6. Stay up past oh-dark-thirty three nights in a row (with David).
Needless to say, hopefully there will be more on the list, but that cannot be promised due to a David/Michaela day and my removal of wisdom (yes, these wisdom teeth are finally coming out Dr. Insert-My-Dentist's-Name-Here). So we shall see if I'm an anesthesia/vicodin light-weight or not. Hopefully not. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment