Friday, July 1, 2011

Cabin Fever.

I'm having cabin fever. Not because I've been stuck at home. Mostly because I've been stuck in the United States my whole life and I'm having intense urges to just get on a plane to anywhere in the world. I even made a list and decided that next time I go to the library, I'm going to checkout "(somewhere I want to travel) For Dummies". Yup, cabin fever stinks.

Top Places to Travel and Why:

  • Italy--One, I'm part Italian. Two, who wouldn't want to go to the place where the food and art's golden? Plus, after watching Eat, Pray, Love, it makes me want to go even more. 
  • Spain--My old neighbor in Ohio went backpacking there. After seeing all her pictures and hearing all her stories, I KNEW this was a place I had to visit. 
  • Greece--My friend, Tamika, was Greek. I watched My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  • Holland--My neighbors are from there and they tell us about it and bring back the delicious caramel waffle things. I watched Best Two Years. I fell in love with the flowers.
  • England--Prince William. 
  • Belgium--Belgium waffles/chocolate. My friend, Will, used to live there and told me all about it.
  • Croatia--I watched a show about it. 
  • Germany--I'm part German.
  • Morocco--Part of America's Next Top Model was filmed there. I fell in love with it. 
  • Russia--I danced with the Moscow Ballet Company when I was a kid and fell in love with their accents. I also loved the building with the crazy tops...I forget the name, but you all should know what I'm talking about.
  • Bali--Eat, Pray, Love
  • Australia--Aussie accents. Kangaroos. Beautiful place.
  • South Africa--Part of The Bachelor was filmed there. Fell in love. 
  • New Zealand--Part of the Biggest Loser was filmed there. I want to do the building jump thing. 
  • Prince Edward Island--Always wanted to go since I heard about it in Anne of Green Gables
  • Saudi Arabia--My friend, Miles, went there and he got me hooked on Arabic music.
  • Egypt--One word. Pyramids. 
  • Ireland--From PS: I Love You
So many places to visit. Only one lifetime to cram it all in. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment