Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Love Walking Dogs That Are Stronger Than Me

I am currently dog sitting (and house sitting) for the weekend. All in all, it's been great. The dogs, Tonga, Mina, and Brutus, have been good...no problems whatsoever. The only thing that has kept everything from being 100% perfect are the walks. Mina and Brutus are fine...it's Tonga. Love that dog, but boy, that dog sure makes the walks interesting. Something I've learned while walking him: Tonga likes pretty much any moving animal. Because of this, I've had multiple 100 meter dashes, a rolled ankle, leash-burn on the back of my legs and a swollen wrist. Once when my brother, Tanner, was walking him and Tonga saw a squirrel and booked it straight through a bush, bringing Tanner with him. It was probably the most hilarious scene I've seen in my whole life. Still, I love him and the other dogs. Such sweeties. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment