Thursday, December 30, 2010

Out of State Schools Trump Instate Schools For One Reason

I don't play "high school" all over again. I don't have people going through the motions of seeing me on campus from high school and being like "omgsh heyyyy! how are YOU?" as though we're long lost BFFs. Nope, don't have to do that or put up with that. Now that I'm home...well let's just say, it becomes more apparent that I made a good choice going to BYU. I'm several miles away from the people I, quite frankly, don't care if I ever see again. Why do I sound so cold? (haha) Well, lets just say, I want to see my few close friends. No more than that...too bad I'm the only one who thinks that.


Anyway, I hope your days are merry and bright and that your new year will be full of family and CLOSE friends. And no more than that. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment