Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Christmas Update

Some things that have happened since I've been home:
  • Got a hair cut
  • Seen Melissa, Nikki, Skelly, Grant, Harrison, Court, and a bunch of church people
  • Had several late nights
  • Pretty much got kicked out of the park with Grant by the popo (when being questioned by a power-seeking police officer, just smile like an idiot and they'll keep it short and feel stupid)
  • Shopped for two hours with my siblings. Worst experience ever, considering my shopping was done, but I got to see Emily G., Sarah R., Yasir, Taylor B., Sheridan, Ethan B. and Mr. Smith...all in one store.
  • Got several presents.
  • Had a movie marathon with the family
  • Learned how to play a billion games with the Kidds
Things I want to do:
  • See my friends I haven't seen in ages
  • Keep seeing my close friends
  • Go to the D.C. Temple
  • Drive as much as possible
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment