Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Time Has Flown By...

Okay so my last entry was Wednesday and you know what? I can honestly say I forget what I did on Thursday. All I know is that it was stressful and I cleaned my room...but if you looked at my room now, you wouldn't have guessed we did haha. But anyway, Friday was another fun family adventure. My cousin, Sam, and I needed to buy things at Target, but we got lost. So we decided to head down to our Aunt Cindy's for directions...we ended up not going to Target that night and stayed watching "The Ghost Writer" and something "Wright" and spent the night.

Saturday morning we went to Target, bought make-up, headed back down to Provo, got ready for life in general, then headed up to Highland for an official family gathering. We celebrated Halloween with Trick-Or-Treating and delicious soup. After that, Sam and I headed back home and I hung out with Alison L. and Jonni the rest of the night...and my cousin, Josh, and his friends swung by to say "hi" from their party.

Sunday was Stake Conference.

Monday and Tuesday were rough days.

Earlier this morning (12:00 A.M.) I had to pick my classes for next semester. Let's just say, my schedule is less than satisfactory...If classes don't switch around, I will be stuck with a 7 A.M. class, Monday through Thursday and I won't have my PDBio class...which I unfortunately need for my major. The rest of the day consisted of my normal schedule (my American Heritage teacher dressed up as a Confederate soldier for the lecture...Jonni and I laughed so hard).

For the rest of the day, I plan on reading my American Heritage and going to an intramural basketball game with Stephanie, Jonni's roommate. Woot wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment