Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Can't Come Up With a Creative Title...

Basically this week has been crazy.

But here's a story I forgot to write about last week. So I was walking up the stairs and I needed to get my cellphone out of my back pocket. As I was pulling my cellphone out, my elbow slammed right into this poor girls face. To make matters worse, my elbow hit her hand, which was holding pizza before hitting her face, so the pizza slammed into her face as well. Shocked, I turned to her and was like, "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" But she ran away...Oops.

Other stories, I stayed the night at my aunt and uncle's house. I was stressed most of the week. My friend, Skelly, helped me with my essay for 6 hours and stayed up until 4 o' clock his time (thank you, thank you, thank you...times 108243723 haha). I got to see my friend, Tazh, who came out to Utah. I got to see Harry Potter (omgsh, Rupert Grint became a MAN this movie. I am seriously in love with him and Tom Felton haha).

Now that my stressful weeks are over, hopefully this week will be very relaxed. I have 3 more classes until Thanksgiving Break, which I'm spending with my grandparents. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment