Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sorry For the Long Wait, But the Worst Week of My Life Finally Ended...

Okay so I'm just going to cover the beginning of the week to now, because I don't even remember last week details (that's how fried my brain is haha). So this whole week consisted of three tests (American Heritage, Book of Mormon and Physical Science...the worst combination of tests to take in one week, if you ask me). This whole week was all work, no fun, panic attacks, stress, prayers of desperation, late nights, early mornings and so on...I never want to have another week like this again! Haha. But besides all that stress, here's good news: I got an 88 on my first American Heritage essay (and first college essay in general) and it was 7 points above the average, so that was pretty sweet. I got an 80 on my Physical Science test (main reason for my panic attacks, I was that worried). I meet the funniest/cutest/smartest TA in the world...who just so happens to be my friend's cousin (she'll definitely have to hook me up). My friend got the package I sent her--a Book of Mormon and a letter...although the letter really helped her, I know the Book of Mormon will help her as well. She said the package couldn't have come at a better time and that she's willing to read it. I couldn't be more thrilled. When she told me that, I almost cried tears of joy...Now I can see and feel a fraction of how God feels when one of His children receives the gospel. It's a wonderful feeling. I got to volunteer at the nursing home twice this week. Geri has made my visits wonderful, as usual. Every visit she repeatedly says how pretty we are, how lovely my long hair is and how beautiful our smiles are...and when she gets the answer "no" for if we have boyfriends, she's always shocked. "No?! Well what the hell's wrong with ya?", she'll say...She doesn't mind a little language, I suppose. This week we brought our guy friends too and she basically said we should go out with each other...ummm, embarrassing and awkward? YES! But that's Geri for ya. I also got to talk to Russ on Friday...and by talk, I meant had my hand kissed three times...if only teenage boys were more like old people haha. I guess that's it for my week!

Tonight (and the rest of the weekend) I'll be spending it with my Aunt Cindy and Uncle John. Yay for family!

No comments:

Post a Comment