Monday, November 29, 2010

An Attitude of Gratitude

Of course I'd be writing about gratitude considering Thanksgiving Break just ended...just when you thought we were done with this whole grateful shpeal...I bring it up again haha. But there's nothing wrong with that.

So this was my first time spending Thanksgiving with my grandparents who live in Idaho (my dad's parents). It was just what I needed. I needed to relax, to be "mothered", to have hugs and be looked after. It felt so good. My grandparents were the best. My grandma even made me a billion Japanese things--Miso soup, rice, takuwon, yakisoba and gyoza. I was in heaven! And their dog, Koko, reminded me a lot of my dog Sophie. I'm so glad I went to see them...It was perfect!

Well now that Thanksgiving is over, I really decided that I should focus on being more grateful and not just on one day of the year. So here it goes!

I'm grateful that...
1. I got into BYU
2. That I've made some amazing friends
3. That I've survived college this long haha
4. I have family members close by
5. The Lord has placed certain people in my life where we are good influences on each other

Well everyone, I hope we all can have an "attitude of gratitude" in our every day lives and not just on Thanksgiving. Now, time for homework :]

No comments:

Post a Comment