Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Madness. :]

Because I have lots o' stuff to do, here's a quick skim of my weekend.

Thursday--I went to Young Ambassadors with my roommates, McCall and Kristen and their friend, Kassidy. It was a super huge cheese feast, but still great. It was called "The Harmony of Life" and literally went through a person's phases of life. I was super happy when they sung Just Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble...definitely the phase I'm in. 

Friday--I spent it with my cousin, Sam, and later on with my Aunt Karen and cousin, Katie. Later we went up to their house and spent the night.

Saturday--I had a date with my friend, Jefferson. It was a double with my other friend/Jefferson's roommate, Mike, and Jefferson's cousin, Elizabeth. We went ice skating (super terrifying, but I didn't fall) and then played games. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Sunday--I went to church and then Sam and I booked it over to our Uncle Chris/Aunt Vickie's house to celebrate Jacob's 18th birthday. It's crazy that he's soon gonna be out of high school...I remember back to when we were kids, getting into all sorts of mischief. Then after that, Sam and I headed over to our Uncle John/Aunt Cindy's house to hang out with their family and our Aunt Karen's family (Uncle Bob was sick). Two dinner parties at the same time...sure makes you want Hermione's Time Turner (for all you Harry Potter obsessed fans). 

Monday--I cleaned my room like a banshee. Why a banshee? Because it was necessary with the huge amount of chaos in my room. In a little over an hour, I will be heading over to Provo Canyon for FHE. I will be frozen. 

That is all. Peace.

PS: In Mission Prep (during church), I really liked this quote this girl said when talking about patience (especially when having it with ourselves)...its gonna be my new life motto...

"Stop worrying about 'being' and enjoy in 'becoming'."

No comments:

Post a Comment