Thursday, February 23, 2012

Since Its Been Over A Month...

The last time I wrote on this was over a month ago. Instead of trying to relive the memories, I'm just gonna talk about the most recent events. That's kinda my new thing--look to the present. You cant really move forward, when you keep looking past your shoulder...or at least I'm attempting to live by that. So here's the latest and greatest.

My roommate, McCall, got her mission call! She is called to serve in the Oklahoma Tulsa Mission, English speaking. I am so pumped for her! I know she will be a fantastic missionary. We did a little bit of research on Oklahoma...apparently it is the heart of tornado alley (we love tornadoes....). We also looked up the food. Apparently when McCall searched it online, the first thing that popped up had something to do with unborn fetuses. Sounds delicious right? We laughed about that for a good five minutes. Another food tidbit, apparently Oklahoma is the state that eats the least fruits and vegetables and overloads on BBQ.

McCall screamed, "I'M GONNA COME BACK FAT!" after reading that...haha. But we're still so pumped. Oklahoma Tulsa Mission better watch out! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment