Monday, January 2, 2012

Catch-Up Post

Title explains it all. Let's get to it.


Thanksgiving: Spent with Gma & Gpa Koko, along with Uncle Alan & Aunt Lori; Uncle Eric, Aunt Rhonda & their kids; and Josh (not Utah Josh) & his girlfriend, Aimee. Busy house. Great time there.

20th Birthday: My roommates are the sweetest. They got everything together and threw a party for me--they invited the whole ward. I could not ask for a more special day. I also had a birthday dinner with my Uncle Chris, Aunt Vickie and their kids; cousins Brittany (and her baby, Teli) and Sam; and friends, Jared and Michaela. I walked into my room with 'Happy Birthday' balloons and gifts from my cousin, Lindsey and her family. And last but not least, my birthday package from my family! It was the best!  :]

Finals: Worst ever...mostly because I got influenza from my roommate. Tragic, but what can you do. So after sleeping and studying, I finally made it through the week and passed all my classes! Oh, the Lord's tender mercies...

Christmas (!!!) Break: Was fun. Had a BUNCH of relaxing with the family, catching up on sleep, BBC, and DC fun. On Christmas, we had a party with some family friends, which was nice...I got to see Corinne, Court, Emily and Melissa over the break. For New Year's Eve, Court and I went to the most AWKWARD Single's Dance of our lives (hopefully)...luckily we saw some guys our age from our VA stake, so we hung out with them haha.

DC fun.  :]


That is all! Now back to packing! Back to good ol' Provo tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment