Monday, November 14, 2011

i'm a hopeless romantic at heart.

"Hold On" by Michael Buble

for some reason, i'm feeling like a hopeless romantic. usually, i try to suppress these thoughts (it usually takes me FOREVER to admit that i really like a guy...yes, i know i say "i'm in love with him" but really, i hope you all can read the lines and realize that i'm not really "in love with him" haha). but you know what, sometimes you cant help it and your heart goes off running before your mind can tell it to slow down...so only one of two things can happen:
  • my heart finally slows down and just stops with this nonsense
  • the feeling will be mutual
who knows if either will happen though.  

anyway, enjoy the song. i've already made up my mind that it will be played at my wedding (my husband will love it too...of course). i love the lyrics so much...i just want that so bad. and also michael makes me swoon, so the fact that he's singing it makes it THAT much better.

that is all. just a bit of random. :]

1 comment:

  1. That Michael Buble song was our first dance song! :) I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete