Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 01

Day 01- A picture of yourself with ten facts


1) I, honest to goodness, have no idea what I want to be when I grow up...too bad time doesn't slow down for me to catch up.
2) I am the best wingwoman/matchmaker/cupid ever...I just can never apply it to my own life
3) I still have VL...Virgin Lips.
4) I hope and pray I never become allergic to anything. Especially peanuts/peanut butter.
5) I have a list of places I want to visit and a list of baby names 
6) I think swings on the playground are the best thing in the world
7) I wish I was more domestic...like better at sewing and cooking
8) I find this list to be very difficult to write
9) I can't cruise through an art museum. It takes me forever, so I rarely go. But I do love art.
10) I feel like Virginia/Washington D.C. is amazing. I want to live here when I raise my family...granted, it also depends on my husband. But I'd like to think that this is where I'll be for a good portion of my life.

That was a lot more difficult than I thought.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, This list makes me VERY excited about next year because I can relate to items 1,2,3,4,6 and 7! P.S. Your writing makes me laugh and I am filled with jealousy when I read that you actually have good looking men in your singles ward...LUCKY GIRL! We should skype soon :) See ya chica

    ReplyDelete